The BALDWIN (BW-Series)is reflection of Partner Tech’s future vision of the POS, a versatile, interactive modular self-service kiosk solution designed for a wide range of industries and application areas. The name BALDWIN is from a Germanic personal name composed of the elements bold and brave. The BW-Series is a technology rich solution that offers industrial grade performance with a high-quality design and Intelligent Self-Service Technology for efficient and interactive customer experience. Combined with a Stylish 21.5” / 27” / 32” interactive Touch screen and a high performance processor.
Offer Your Customers the Convenience of Self-Service
Kiosks have become highly popular in many vertical markets, including retail, foodservice, lodging, healthcare, transportation, government, and gaming. But for some businesses, cost constraints, space limitations, and other factors make installing traditional freestanding kiosks difficult, if not impossible.
Time-Savings and Convenience for You and Your Customers
Partner Tech understands this challenge and has responded with a wide variety of kiosk solutions BW-Series including 21.5” / 27” / 32” PCAP Touchscreen to meet your needs. Our self-serve kiosks are built for longevity, and offers variety choice of processor to meet your business requirement.
21.5”/ 27”/ 32” PCAP Touchscreen
Display Resolution 1920x 1080 (300/300/400 nits)
ARM Rockchip RK3399
Maintenance and Service Friendly Design
Anti-Glare Display: (BW-215)
Slim and Stylish Design for retail and hospitality
- RFID Reader
- Payment Bracket
- Modular design and interchangeable configurations allow flexibility of use and accommodate business growth.
- Choice of modules and peripherals suits individual business and kiosk application needs.
- Integrated peripherals — including barcode and RFID readers, receipt printers, and payment terminal — add versatility and allow for easy customization.
- Our all in one terminal’s fanless technology helps protect kiosks from damage from dust or dirt in the environment that can degrade internal components, helping kiosks perform reliably — and longer, maximizing return on investment.
- Ruggedized construction including splash- and dust-resistant touchscreen technology minimizes the need for repairs and extends lifecycle.