The AD-215-H is a robust self-service kiosk designed with maximum efficiency, longevity, flexibility, and scalability to meet self-checkout requirements for hotels.
Self-service not only eliminates long waiting lines but also makes the check-in/check-out more convenient and private. Besides taking away the queue, the AD-215-H also offers various payment options and ways to interact with your customers. With an integrated high-quality document scanner, the AD-215-H provides
accurate ID document authentication to speed up the check-in process.
It is the most optimized kiosk solution that can be customized to best fit your needs with a wide range of optional accessories, including camera, LED indicator, EMV terminal, and flyer holder.
Offer Your Customers the Convenience of Self-Service
Kiosks have become highly popular in many vertical markets, including retail, foodservice, lodging, healthcare, transportation, government, and gaming. But for some businesses, cost constraints, space limitations, and other factors make installing traditional freestanding kiosks difficult, if not impossible.
21.5″, FHD PCAP
High performance Intel CPU, fanless design
High speed M.2 PCIe
ID and passport scanner
Room key dispenser
- RFID reader
- Front camera
- LED status bar
- Payment Terminal bracket
21.5” or 15.6″ LCD
- Efficient processor choices including Kaby Lake i5 CPU handles latest applications at blazing speed
High speed M.2 PCIe SSD
Thermal Printer, 2D Barcode Scanner
Designed for maximum efficiency, longevity, flexibility & scalability to meet your business requirements
- RFID Reader
- Payment Bracket
- LED Indicator
- Modular design and interchangeable configurations allow flexibility of use and accommodate business growth.
- Choice of modules and peripherals suits individual business and kiosk application needs.
- Integrated peripherals — including barcode and RFID readers, receipt printers, and payment terminal — add versatility and allow for easy customization.
- Our all in one terminal’s fanless technology helps protect kiosks from damage from dust or dirt in the environment that can degrade internal components, helping kiosks perform reliably — and longer, maximizing return on investment.
- Ruggedized construction including splash- and dust-resistant touchscreen technology minimizes the need for repairs and extends lifecycle.