Cloud Device Management
Remotely monitor and manage all your installed POS computers, kiosks, self-checkout stations, tablets, and mobile devices.
Reduce Service Costs. Maximize Uptime.
Partner Tech's Cloud Device Management (CDM) platform helps you automate POS deployments and enables you to remotely monitor and manage all your installed POS terminals, kiosks, mobile devices, self-checkout systems, and peripherals. As a result, you significantly reduce your service costs and maximize your system’s uptime.
MonitorRemotely monitor the health and performance of your POS devices.
ManageProactively manage your hardware & software – from anywhere.
MaintainAutomate system maintenance and scheduling of tasks.
- Remotely monitor and manage all registered devices and peripherals
- View online/offline status for all devices and peripherals
- Easily assign task by device or group(s)
- Easily assign devices to groups, and unique terminal names
- Supports remote control connection through third party applications
- Schedule daily, weekly or monthly maintenance tasks
- Define if tasks should run overnight or require user approval
- View all assigned tasks and if they were successfully implemented
- Install and uninstall software
- Update drivers, applications, and firmware
- Manage backups, factory resets, and reinstall system backups
- Apply tasks to a single device, all devices, or to a group of devices
User Management & Notifications
- Manage user access and create new CDM admin accounts
- Set conditions (terminal off-line, CPU busy, storage low) for when notifications should be sent to assigned contacts
- Track the health of your terminals to plan upgrades and prevent failure
- Access information about the OS and BIOS versions, installed apps, and the status of the device’s hard drive, RAM, storage and processor
- Proactively monitor and resolve problems – from anywhere
- Manage device updates and maintenance without physical access to the device
- Maximize POS uptime
- Significantly reduce the service costs.
- Install on-premise or use as a managed service
- Windows & Android
- Linux coming soon